- Overall Rating
- Effective and efficient cardio workout
Upper body resistance tubes
LCD monitor for tracking progress
Padded, height-adjustable support handlebar
Supported by smart audio coaching
Little Tikes 3′
- Overall Rating
- Safe and fun way for toddlers.
Sturdy handlebar provides stability.
Compact size and lightweight design.
Easy to assemble with clear instructions.
Durable plastic and metal construction.
MXL MaXimus Life
- Overall Rating
- Effortless bouncing for all ages
Low impact bounce for fitness training
Soft silent landing
No assembly required
Lifetime warranty on frame
Having a mini trampoline at home is like having a part of the gym with you. It is indeed a beneficial piece of equipment that can help you in shaping up your body and lose weight. It strengthens your muscles in the comfort of your home. The rebounding mechanism keeps exercising harmless for your joints and yet displays the same results as on the hard ground.
There are mini trampolines for kids, adults and for toddlers as well. Whether you are looking for a full-size adult trampoline or a small kid trampoline, you have a wide range to choose from. They come in all price ranges and with varied features. A folding mini trampoline will be compact enough and easy to transport and store. Similarly, the leap and rebounds trampoline is also a great choice.
Here, let us see some of the best mini trampolines you can trust. The information presented here can guide you to find the best suitable one for your requirements. At the end, you also have an informative buying guide that helps you in making your mini trampoline hunt easier.
If you like this post, you may also be interested of these useful reviews:
Overview Comparison Table for the Best 10 Mini Trampolines
Sl No Mini Trampoline Image Features Ratings Product URL
1 Maximus Life Bounce & Burn Foldable Indoor Mini Trampoline • Foldable
• Includes rebounding DVD/ Video membership
• Optional handle-bar
2 LEAPS & REBOUNDS: Rebounder - Fitness Trampoline • Safety bungee cover
• Sturdy carbon steel frame
• Zero-stretch UV resistant mat
3 BCAN 38" Foldable Mini Trampoline, Fitness Trampoline with Safety Pad • Foldable design
• Suitable for adults and kids
• Safety covering pad
4 Wamkos 2020 Upgraded Dinosaur Mini Trampoline for Kids with Handle,Foldable • Exclusive for kids
• Contains safety handle and safety covering pad
• Easy assembling and foldable design
5 SportPlus Unisex Quiet Miniature Indoor Rebounder Home Fitness Trampoline with Height Adjustable Bar • Has an adjustable handle-bar
• Quiet functioning
• Non-slip base for shoe or shoeless use
6 DARCHEN 450 lbs Mini Trampoline for Adults • Functions with the minimum noise
• 6 legs and frame with heavy duty steel
• 450 lbs maximum load capacity
7 LBLA 38" Mini Trampoline, Max. Load 300lbs Indoor Exercise Trampoline Workout, Foldable • Foldable design
• Height adjustable hand-rail
• Safety covering pad
8 Arteesol Noiseless Mini Trampoline 40-inch Rebounder Foldable • Foldable design and light-weight
• Adjustable foam-clad handrail
• Suitable for adults and kids
9 Marcy Trampoline Cardio Trainer with Handle ASG-40 • Supports up to 250 lbs weight
• Contains a safety hand-rail
• Safety cover pad
10 Galt Nursery Trampoline, Toddler Trampoline for Ages 1+, Multicolored • Exclusive tortoise design for toddlers
• Safety handle, safety covering pad, and non-slip rubber feet
• Up to 44 lbs weight capacity
Editor’s Review of Top 10 Mini Trampolines
#10. Galt Nursery Toddler Trampolines with Handle for Ages 1+
Galt Nursery toddler trampoline is one of the best toddler trampolines suitable for children with the age as low as 12 months and up to 4 years. It is a mini trampoline exclusively designed for toddlers featuring a tortoise design with attractive colors. Bouncing on it with the little baby feet could be a source of great enjoyment for toddlers. A child’s trampoline with handle is the safest choice you can make.
It has adequate safety considerations as it is meant for little babies. There are slip-proof rubber feet and a safety pad. It is also a toddler trampoline with a handlebar along with a rubber grip. It meets American, British, Canadian, and European standards for toy safety.
This toddler mini trampoline can provide enough stimulation for a child’s body and also sort of train the baby in balancing its body, develop coordination, and build confidence. It is much sturdy for a toddler and can handle a weight of 44 pounds. It weighs 7.7 lbs. and the diameter is 27.5”. This cute outdoor/indoor trampoline for toddlers is an excellent device to help the kid develop and maintain its health.
- It complies with all international safety standards for toys for kids.
- The handle and legs can be detached for easy storage.
- It has the best colorful design attractive to kids.
- It can easily handle weights up to 44 pounds, a far higher value than required for a toddler.
- It cannot be used straight away as it requires some assembly.
- The handle has a fixed height and cannot be adjusted.
#9. Marcy Trampoline Cardio Trainer with Handle ASG-40
Marcy is a well-known brand founded by the AAU Heavyweight Lifting Championship winner Walter Marcyan. The Marcy Cardio Trainer is a mini trampoline suitable for both men and women for their workout needs. Whether it is cardio exercise, building muscle mass, or strengthening the shoulder, hip, and leg muscles, this is your best bet.
It is compact and portable facilitating easy storage and transportation. It has six supporting legs and is designed to handle up to 250 lbs. Being a big name in gym equipment and adult trampolines, you can be assured of the high-quality materials. It is 21 lbs. in weight and the shipping weight is 23 lbs.
It has a central handle frame to increase stability and safety. It helps in good coordination. The foam covering gives you a sufficient grip. It can be removed if not required. It also comes with a covering pad so that you can go on with all your cardio and aerobic workouts safely. The mini trampoline offers excellent rebound and is soft on your joints.
- It is a well-known brand and is trustworthy in terms of quality.
- It can be used for all sorts of exercises as it is a full-range mini trampoline.
- It has a safety pad around the mat allowing you a workout with ease.
- The handle-bar gives extra stability and safety.
- It is a bit expensive compared to many other models.
- The weight capacity is on the lower side.
#8. Arteesol Noiseless Mini Foldable Trampoline 40-inch Rebounder
Arteesol is yet another mini trampoline with a bar for hand support. It has many attractive features like a waterproof mat made of polypropylene anti-slip material, a safety pad to cover the springs, and sucker rubber feet to provide high slip resistance. Its handle is clad with foam grips for a better hold and can be adjusted according to the user’s height.
The size of the trampoline with bar is 40” in diameter. It doesn’t make much noise. So you can bounce on it as much as you want without disturbing anyone. While it can be used indoors sharing it with your family, it is also suitable to use outdoors with your friends or partner. It can also be used for kids and adults alike.
It is a great mini trampoline for the cardio activity or any workout routine of your choice. Workout on the mini trampoline could burn more calories compared to the same amount of time spent on cycling or traditional jogging.
- It is a foldable mini trampoline making it sufficiently compact for storage and transportation.
- The bouncing mat is made of waterproof polypropylene material.
- The handle can be adjustable according to the height of the user.
- It has a 3600 safety pad and sucker feet for better safety.
- It needs to be assembled which requires some effort.
- It is of the hard bounce type. May not be preferred by some users looking for a soft bounce one.
#7. LBLA 38″ Mini Indoor Trampoline for Workout, Foldable
The LBLA indoor mini trampoline is another small trampoline with handle suitable for adults and kids alike. One of the attractive and convenient features of the trampoline is that it requires almost no assembly. You may simply unfold it when out of the package and start using it. Even the legs of the trampoline are foldable ones. The only thing you need to fix is the handlebar. Even that can be done without any tools.
The mini trampoline has a diameter of 38”. It is sturdy and stable with 6 legs and 32 springs. The trampoline can be folded twice making it super compact and easy to fit into your car trunk. The handle is adjustable from 32.8” to 51” in height. It can also have two different widths, 12.7” and 32.5”. The heavy-duty mini trampoline can be used indoors as well as outdoors.
The LBLA mini trampoline can be an excellent choice for all your workout requirements. You can lose weight easily while having fun on it. Even though it is primarily used by adults, it can also be used by small kids for fun and fitness with supervision.
- It can be folded two times making it highly compact and can easily fit into the car trunk.
- It has a high weight handling capacity of up to 300 lbs.
- The assembly is simple and quick and requires no tools.
- The legs don’t require screws to fix. It can be simply folded and unfolded.
- Some of the springs may come out of their positions during transit. Hence you need to confirm they are in place after unpacking.
- The springs could create a creaking noise in certain situations, unlike bungee cords.
#6. DARCHEN 450 lbs. Mini Trampoline for Adults
The DARCHEN mini trampoline looks deceptively simple, but it is so rugged that it can support as high as 450 lbs. working weight and 500 lbs. of dead weight. This is something most mini trampolines cannot offer. It is a soft rebounce type trampoline and hence comfortable for knee-joints.
The jumping mat is 28” in diameter and is black in color with a concentric strip of a different color. It is available in two different color strip options with codes red (which looks pink) and green. The pink mini trampoline is no different from the green one in characteristics. The only difference is in the color. The polypropylene jumping mat can guarantee a million plus jumps. It is also easy to clean.
The mini trampoline is sturdy and highly stable with six heavy-duty steel legs that prevent it from tipping. The frame can easily support whether you do a light exercise or an intense workout. It is perfect for losing weight, shaping your body, and performing any other rebounding workout. It is a great way for kids to have fun.
- It uses third generation bungee cords that provide perfect tension and is extra strong and durable.
- The trampoline gives a quieter bounce compared to spring-supported trampolines.
- Choice of two different color strips for the rebounding mat.
- It is highly useful for very heavy persons as it can support up to 450 lbs.
- It doesn’t include a handle-bar. It has to be purchased as a separate item.
- It requires to be assembled once unpacked.
#5. SportPlus Unisex Quiet Miniature Indoor Rebounder with Height Adjustable Bar
SportPlus Unisex is yet another mini trampoline with handle that can be adjusted. This indoor trampoline is loved by many. The foam-clad handle can be easily detached if not required. The handle height also can be adjusted between 33” and 47” which makes it suitable for all members of the family irrespective of their heights.
The non-slip material gives you enough safety and comfort. Another commendable feature is that it is notably quiet thanks to the bungee cords used to fasten the trampoline bed to the frame. You can use it anytime without disturbing anyone.
This rebounder mini trampoline can support up to 286 pounds easily. The rubber bushes of the feet give you enough comfort while rebounding. You can enjoy your cardio without hurting your joints. The shipping weight of the item is just 30 pounds and its base dimensions are 43.7” x 48.8”.
- It has a handle that is also detachable and height-adjustable. It makes it suitable for all members of the family.
- The bungee cords offer a silent workout.
- Special non-slip material provides a comfortable rebounding experience.
- The rubber bushes of the feet give a cushioning effect and also prevents slipping of the unit.
- It has a hexagonal shape which may not be preferred by some who like the circular bed.
- It cannot be folded and hence may be a problem when the storage space is limited.
#4. Wamkos 2020 Upgraded Dinosaur Mini Child’s Trampoline with Handle, Foldable
Wamkos 2020 is a mini trampoline with a bunch of attractive features. By design as well as appearance, it best suits to be categorized among small trampolines for kids. Unlike indoor trampoline for kids, this one can be used outdoors also and has a washable safety pad. The mat features an attractive dinosaur design and the safety pad has a Woodland Camo design. It is sturdy for jumping exercise and can be an excellent gift that helps a kid’s development.
The 220 lbs. weight capacity makes it also suitable for heavier kids and even some adults. It can be easily folded in half and carried around as it is just 18 lbs. in weight. It is also compact for storage. The assembly or disassembly hardly takes a minute and no tools are required.
It provides great safety for kids with no springs, fasteners, or any visible parts. Besides, the handlebar clad with foam for additional support gives extra stability. The safety pad is made of eco-friendly, non-toxic material. The mat functions noiselessly and has excellent bounce capacity that makes it an exciting trampoline bed for kids, All kids like to have a mini trampoline and Inflatable water park.
- It comes with a handlebar which helps in safe use by kids.
- It can be easily assembled or disassembled and requires no tools.
- It is foldable and hence compact for storage. The light weight in addition helps in easy transportation.
- The 30 days money-back guarantee is an attractive offer. You get a hassle-free replacement if anything gets broken during the period.
- Not recommended for heavy adults as it has a lower weight capacity.
- It is not a mini trampoline with an enclosure net for safety and hence there could be a slight chance of uninitiated kids accidentally falling out.
#3. BCAN 38″ Fitness Mini Trampoline
The first thing you notice about the BCAN mini trampoline is its simple design. However, it is one of the rugged trampolines by structure capable of handling up to 300 lbs. weight. It can be used as an indoor trampoline or in your garden. It has a two-step folding design and also has retractable legs which make it the perfect portable trampoline. It can easily fit into your car trunk or under the bed.
For safety, it has a covering pad so you don’t need to be scared of getting your feet caught in the springs. This is a mini trampoline that also offers you a silent rebounding. While it can be used for the workout of adults, it also offers a comfortable rebounding experience when used as a kids jumper.
A point worth mentioning is that this mini trampoline is also one of the cheapest models available in the market. You can also find trampolines with enclosure online. So, if you are on the lookout for a trampoline that gives good performance with the basic functions, look no further. It provides good value for money with a high-quality steel frame.
- It can easily support virtually anyone with its 300 lbs. capacity.
- The mini trampoline is foldable in half. It also has retractable legs. The entire thing is compact enough for easy storage and transport.
- It has a safety spring-cover to protect your feet.
- Lifetime after-sales service and 1-year warranty.
- There is no supporting handle frame. It may be uncomfortable for some beginners.
- The unfolding is reported to be tight for some users.
#2. Leaps & Rebounds Rebounder – Fitness Trampoline
The Leaps & Rebounds mini trampoline uses bungee cords instead of springs. The safety pad covering the cords keep your feet protected from getting trapped in the cords. The pad is available in three color choices, namely orange, red, and pink for the concentric strip on the mat. The mat material is also UV resistant and zero-stretch type.
The size of the mat has two choices, 40” and 48” that are larger than the conventional mini trampolines. Hence it is the best option for someone who feels they need a larger surface area for the rebounding mat. The rugged steel frame and legs make the trampoline a durable item.
The leaps and rebounds trampoline is a nice jumping exercise equipment for those who want to increase their physical as well as cardiovascular strength. It brings high results with a low impact rebounding. The mini trampoline needs minimum assembly that can be done in a few minutes once you unpack the item. The manufacturer provides a 30-day return policy and lifetime warranty.
- It is available in two different mat sizes so that the higher size can be opted if someone requires more surface area.
- The mat is of zero-stretch type and UV resistant.
- The mat is available in three different color options to choose from.
- You get a 30-day return policy as well as a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer.
- It doesn’t have a safety handle.
- It doesn’t come assembled. The assembly needs to be done after unpacking.
#1. MaXimus Life Bounce & Burn Mini Trampoline
The MaXimus Life fitness company was started by the sports scientist James Winfield and design expert Heather Moore. The MaXimus Life Bounce & Burn is an all-purpose small trampoline that helps you with exercises that strengthen your muscles and joints, perform cardio, detoxify your body, and tighten the skin. It includes a DVD with 3-month membership to help you with all sorts of exercises.
It is so easy to set up because it doesn’t need any assembly. With the quarter folding design, it can be easily folded and stored after use. The legs of this folding trampoline can be set up and folded back in seconds. Several rugged springs support the mat. It can support more than 260 lbs. of weight.
The bouncing area size is 28” and the frame, 40”. You can opt for a handlebar that can be attached for better balance and safety. The manufacturer offers you full warranty and great customer support. For a fancy design, you can opt for a mini rectangle trampoline as well.
- The manufacturer is a renowned brand and offers a full warranty.
- It includes a DVD with membership for beginners so that you know how to exercise properly.
- It is easy to fold and store after use. The legs also take only seconds to set up or fold.
- There is an option to fit a handlebar if more stability is required.
- The handle-bar is not included.
- The mini trampoline could be creaky sometimes due to the springs.
Comprehensive Buying Guide for the best Mini Trampolines
Things to consider before buying a Mini Trampoline
- Quality and Durability
You don’t need to be an expert to detect flaws in the mini trampoline design and material properties. Make sure you choose one made of quality materials as it will guarantee you safety and reliability. The legs of good mini trampolines are usually made with heavy-duty steel and the bouncing mat is high durability polypropylene material. It must be waterproof and easily washable.
It is not a good idea to jeopardize your health with a piece of health-enhancing equipment. Therefore, you cannot afford to compromise with the safety of the mini trampoline you buy. Some of the major features you can find with safe trampolines are safety pad covering the springs or bungee cords that attach the mat to the frame, balancing handlebar and slip-free rubber feet for the legs. Also, it is good to have a skid-resistant material for the bouncing mat.
- Weight capacity
This is another crucial factor that decides what kind of mini trampoline you should purchase. The weight handling capacity of 300 lbs. is considered standard for normal adults. However, there are trampolines available with a weight capacity of up to 450 lbs. for very heavy adults as well as 200-250 lbs. to be used as a kids indoor trampoline or for lower weight adults.
Though mini trampolines are used indoors, they can also be used outdoors in your garden or even out of your home when you travel. If you intend to move the thing around, then portability becomes an important factor. It depends majorly on two parameters, size, and foldability. If it is of a smaller size, it can be easily handled and stored. Some models are also foldable which is actually a boon. They can be folded in half. Some can even be folded further to somewhat a quarter size. It will easily fit in your car trunk or below the bed.
Though not as important as the above factors, noise too should be looked into. Usually, two types of mini trampolines are found – spring type and bungee cord type. In the former, the bouncing mat is fastened to the outer frame using strong metal springs. In the latter, bungee cords are used instead. Some spring-type trampolines can give a creaky noise while using them. However, the bungee type doesn’t create much noise.
Last but not least, one has to make sure that one buys things that one needs. Any item that cannot provide benefit to you must be avoided. Some may require you to spend extra money to procure the handle. If you can manage without a handle, it is an unnecessary expense. The good thing is that mini trampolines are available in all price ranges. Choose the one that best suits your requirement and at the same time is not too expensive.
What are the main benefits of using a Mini Trampoline?
- Safe fitness
If you do regular exercises like jogging or jumping on the hard ground, it can affect your knee-joints in the long run. Many athletes face this problem. Sometimes people have to undergo knee-joint replacement surgery. Having a mini trampoline can help you protect your joints and still maintain your exercise routine. The elastic rebounding capacity of the mini trampoline mat makes it soft on your joints. A mini trampoline is an asset for any home helping you reduce weight, strengthen your muscles, and maintain good body shape.
- Indoor use
Having a mini trampoline is far beneficial than a large full-size trampoline. It allows you to do your workout indoors. A full-size trampoline will require a large space like a garden to set up. If your residence has no garden or space around it, a mini trampoline is the only option. It is available for all age groups. You can even have a baby indoor trampoline for your toddler.
- Less cost
Due to its smaller size, a mini trampoline costs far less than a large, full-size trampoline. Buying a mini trampoline doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket. The price range for most of the mini trampolines is affordable for anyone. On the other hand, a large, full-size trampoline could cost too much. And one may not require the larger area provided by it for one’s personal exercise routine.
- Saves time
Having a mini trampoline at home helps you with great time management. You can save time going outdoors or to the gym for your routine workout. Many skip exercise only because they don’t find time to go out to do it because of their busy schedule. A mini trampoline at home can be a huge blessing for such people. You can also use the mini trampoline during weekdays and visit the gym on weekends so that you don’t have to skip exercise any day.
Another major advantage of having a mini trampoline is its portability. Due to its small size, it can be easily moved around. Many mini trampolines are also foldable. Some can be folded in half, and some others allow an additional folding too to reduce the size further. It makes it easy for storage under your bed or to carry it in your car trunk. You can carry it along when you travel.
Different types of Mini Trampolines
- By material properties
The important parts of a mini trampoline are the jumping mat and the frame. A good quality item will have a highly durable polypropylene mat which gives you comfortable bouncing. It is good if it is waterproof and easily cleanable. The frame including the legs of good mini trampolines is made of heavy-duty steel to withstand the weight.
- By size and shape
Mini trampolines are a smaller version of large full-size outdoor trampolines. However, you can find different sizes in mini trampolines as well. The standard frame size is around 38″ – 40″ in diameter. However, the bouncing mat area will be around one foot less as it occupies some length for fastening the mat. There can be mini trampolines even a bit smaller to this size. Usually, mini trampolines come in a circular shape. However, there are options for square mini trampolines or rectangular ones.
- By foldability / compactness
This is one major factor that can divide mini trampolines into two. Some of the mini trampolines are not foldable. They occupy the same amount of space for use as well as storage. However, there are foldable mini trampolines that can be folded into half. This makes for convenient storage after use. Many of them can even be folded twice for a compact storage. You can even carry it in your car trunk easily when you travel.
- By fastening method
The jumping mat of the mini trampoline is fastened to the surrounding frame in two ways. One is using strong metal springs, and the other by bungee cords. Though the metal springs can be rugged, they can often create a creaky noise while jumping on the mat. In the bungee cord type, the noise is reduced to a bare minimum. This is good when you have people around and you don’t want to disturb them.
- By safety accessories
Some of the mini trampolines have a safety handlebar. This gives more protection and balance when you rebound on it. Some others don’t have this option. Again, some have a safety pad covering over the springs or bungee cords so that your feet don’t get stuck in it in case they come out of the mat. One more safety feature some mini trampolines have is slip-free feet for the legs which keep the mini trampoline in position when you use it.
- By user age
Mini trampolines can also be classified by the age group it is designed for. While most of them are designed for adults, you can also have a kids’ exclusive mini trampoline or even one specifically designed for toddlers. Some are of hybrid capacities that can be used by most adults as well as children.
- By bouncing variation
What kind of bounce you get from a mini trampoline is also an important factor that divides mini trampolines. There are hard bounce as well as soft bounce mini trampolines. Some users prefer the hard bounce type but some others go for the soft bounce one. It depends upon the kind of workout and its intensity the user is interested in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Conclusion – Find the Best Mini Trampoline that Suits Your Requirements
Considering buying a mini trampoline for your home is indeed an important decision when you think of the multiple benefits it offers you. However, make sure you get the right thing as there is a wide range of varied mini trampoline options around you. Make sure it also fits your budget. The above information covers all sorts of mini trampolines explaining all features you can find in such trampolines. Follow the below steps to arrive at the right mini trampoline purchasing decision.
- Makes sure you have gone through all the information provided above.
- Decide which kind of mini trampoline you need. Is it for you or your kid? You can even have your toddler indoor trampoline. Decide accordingly.
- Is it for an overweight person? Go for the one that has a higher weight handling capacity. A lower weight capacity trampoline will be enough for kids. You can also find some suitable for both kids and adults.
- Make sure you opt for the ones with safety features. Anti-slip feet for legs, safety pad for the springs or bungee cords, handlebar for balance and safety, safety net around the mini trampoline (especially for kids), etc. are certain points that can be considered.
- Be clear before purchasing if you will use it indoors or outdoors. You get folding types that can even fit into your car trunk. Also, the material properties must be favorable to weathering, etc. if you use it outdoors. Even for indoor use, the folding type can be a blessing if you are short of room. Consider the weight of the item too if you want it to travel with you.
- Material properties are also very important. A rugged mat and sturdy heavy-duty frame and legs will give it more strength and stability while providing a comfortable workout.
- Finally, optimize your selection with the budget you can afford.
Hope you are adequately enlightened on mini trampolines by now. Go through the information provided as many times as you want to clarify each detail. Further, do not forget to click the link provided with each item on the list to go to the corresponding product page on Amazon for further details, price, and to purchase the item.