Mini Food Processor
- Overall Rating
- 20 Color options available
A pulse operation & two different speeds
3.5 cup bowl
Ligh-weight and compact
Value for money
Plus Food Processor
- Overall Rating
- Auto-reversing SmartPower blade
24-ounce work bowl with handle
All plastic parts BPA-free
18-month limited warranty
Mini Food Processor
- Overall Rating
- No twisting and locking needed
Cleaning extremely easy
All the plastic parts BPA-free
Removable parts are dishwasher-safe
Premium and Sturdy build
Are you are a small family, living alone, or living with your partner? Then a mini food processor will be an inevitable asset to your kitchen. It can do excellently well all the basic functions of chopping or grinding your food ingredients or preparing sauces etc. to meet the requirement of a small group.
However, when you set out to buy one, you will be faced with numerous brands of small food processors with all sorts of features and specifications. There are chances that you might get lost in all the descriptions. That’s why we have created this extensive review cum buying guide for you. It is a complete and comprehensive guide that presents the top 10 mini food processors out there with all the helpful information about their features and functions. It will definitely help you to find the best mini food processor according to your budget and requirements.
Overview Comparison Table for the Best 10 Mini Food Processors
|Sl No||Mini Food Processor||Image||Features||Ratings||Product URL|
|1.||Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor||• Auto-reversing SmartPower blade|
• Dishwasher-safe parts
• 24-ounce work bowl with handle
|2.||KitchenAid Food Chopper||• 3.5 cup bowl|
• 2 precise speeds and pulse operation
• Ligh-weight and compact
|3.||Hamilton Beach Stack & Mini Food Processor||• No-twist stack design|
• Built-in cord wrap provision
• Dish-washer parts
|4.||Ninja Blender/Food Processor for Frozen Blending||• 400-Watt power pod|
• Separate chopper bowl and blending pitcher
• Large one-touch pulse button
|5.||Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder||• Sharp/Blunt blade edges with SmartPower blade|
• BladeLock system for added safety
• Free spatula and recipe book included
|6.||Homeleader Food Chopper, 5-Cup Food Processor||• 4 Stainless steel blades|
• Less than 40 dB noise
• Double grip for comfortable hold
|7.||Proctor Silex 1.5 Cup Mini Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper||• Compact, space-saving design|
• Simple pulse speed control for different textures
• Limited 3-year warranty
|8.||Oster 4-cup Top Chop Chopper||• Large, 4-cup capacity|
• Compact and minimalistic deisgn
• Dishwasher safe parts
|9.||BLACK+DECKER EHC3002B Glass Bowl Chopper||• Easy disssembly and cleaning|
• Bowl safe for oven, freezer, and microwave
• Two 4-cup bowls
|10.||Philips Kitchen Multichopper-Black||• 3 stainless steel blades|
•No-switch, simple press-down operation
• High-speed blade to chop meat, nuts, and cocolate
Review of Top 10 Mini Food Processors
#10. Philips Kitchen Multichopper-Black
Now, chopping onions is no more a tear-jerker. Now it’s hassle-free with the ChopDrop technology of Philips Kitchen Multichopper. The three special blades will give you perfectly sized pieces, and the 1.1. liter bowl is large enough to use with any item.
It’s not just for onions; you can even finely chop meat, nuts, chocolate, or veggies with the high-speed blade. You can also use it to finely grind the meat into meatballs or prepare hummus, salad dressing, or homemade pesto.
And the operation of the unit is one of the simplest. Simple press down on the top which is the concealed motor assembly and that’s it. No other buttons, switches, controls, or settings. This simply designed and compact MultiChopper is sufficient for the chopping needs of all your meals. What’s more, it comes in different captivating shades such as black, purple, green, red, and white.
- Can be used by simply pressing on the top. Not required to operate any switches or buttons.
- Simple, space-saving design will help to store in any small area.
- The ChopDrop technology and the powerful blades will chop the items into perfect size.
- The mini MultiChopper is available in a range of attractive colors.
- You don’t get a drizzle hole if you prefer one since the motor unit comes on top.
- The base could be slightly unstable due to narrow size and motor weight coming on top instead of bottom.
#9. BLACK and DECKER Mini Food Processor
The unique thing about the Black+Decker mini chopper-processor is that it has a special glass bowl that can be taken along with the shredded pieces after chopping and directly kept in the oven, freezer, or microwave. You can add more ingredients in the bowl of chopped items and do the mixing or preparation before you transfer it to any other appliance just mentioned. You can also serve from the same bowl. Alternatively, you can simply store it somewhere after closing it with the lid provided. There are two such bowls with the unit so that when one of them is occupied this way, you can use the other one for any other chopping to be done.
The bowl can hold a volume of 4 cups of ingredients, which is amply large for choppers in the range. The integrated blade design allows you to use it with any 4-cup size bowl. The unit has the motor part on top which can be pressed down to operate it.
The Black and Decker mini food processor is easy to operate. You only need to place the blade assembly in the bowl, fix the top, and press down. You get 2 specific pulse speeds, High and Low, with this unit helping you with salsas, dips, etc. It is also easy to disassemble and store. Dishwasher-safe parts make the cleaning easy.
- You get two bowls, each with a capacity of 4 cups.
- The bowls are compatible for use with freezer, oven, or microwave
- The multipurpose bowls can be used for chop, mix, prep, serve, and also store the ingredients with the lid provided.
- You get two pulse speeds, High and Low, for different purposes.
- The bowl has no special grip or handle for convenient handling.
- The 150-watt motor is not as powerful as with many other processors.
#8. Oster 4-cup Top Chop Chopper
The compact Oster Top Chop mini chopper-processor makes your daily prepping jobs a breeze. With a 250-watt motor and razor-sharp blade, you can shred cheese, slice vegetables, or grind hard nuts in seconds. The right-size slices and shreds can be collected in a transparent bowl that has a 4-cup capacity and a measuring scale. When you look at the capacity, this 4 cup option is the closest alternative to Oster 3 cup chopper as the latter is not available in the USA.
It has a simple and elegant design. With just 2 lbs. in weight and 9” height, it is small enough to be easily stored anywhere. While the bowls etc. are made with plastic material, they are still sturdy enough for all your practical uses.
Operating the unit is extremely simple. You only need to put your ingredient into the bowl place the motor top and press on top. There are no other complicated controls. Just cut an onion or tomato in half and put it in, and you can get it chopped in a matter of seconds.
- The bowl has a 4-cup capacity which is a commendable size for an appliance of this range.
- The bowl has a measuring scale incorporated in it so you know the amount of ingredient in the bowl.
- Cleaning is easy with dishwater-safe parts.
- It weighs hardly 2 lbs. making it an extremely light-weight device to handle.
- The bowl is of plastic material unlike the glass bowls in some other similar models.
- It has a short power cord, which is less than 12”.
#7. Proctor Silex 1.5 Cup Mini Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper
The small and compact, 1.5 cup, Proctor Silex food processor is perfect for all your daily tasks. Whether it is dicing, mincing, or puree, you can do it in seconds. You can process a wide range of food on it such as onion, garlic, carrots, nuts, etc. The sharp, stainless steel blade can cut through anything in a blink of an eye.
With the pulse speed control provision of the unit, it is easy for you to control the texture of the ingredient. Whether you need a smooth puree or chunky bits of vegetables, it can be done without any hassle.
The assembly and disassembly of this small chopper is extremely simple and the separate parts such as the stainless steel blade, the bowl, the lid, etc. are dishwasher-safe, making cleaning an easy task. What’s more, you get a 3-year limited warranty from the manufacturer.
- The pulse speed control helps in controlling the texture of the ingredients.
- The parts like the stainless steel blade, bowl, lid, etc. are dishwasher-safe.
- The compact, space-saving design helps it be used anywhere or stored occupying the minimal space.
- It offers you a 3-year limited warranty which gives you peace of mind for 3 years.
- The bowl is made of plastic material which may not be durable as glass.
- Not suitable if there are more members as the capacity of this small food processor is only 1.5 cups.
#6. Homeleader Mini Food Chopper
The Homeleader food-shopper is having a 5-cup capacity, which is something on the higher side for a mini food processor of its range. A powerful motor of 300-watts and 4 sharp stainless steel blades helps you in chopping onions, slicing vegetables and meat, grinding nuts, or mix sauces or purees in a matter of seconds.
The 1.2 L capacity, the 4D glass bowl is sufficient to prepare enough quantity of ingredients for 1 to 4 persons, whether it is mashed potatoes for your babies or dumpling filling for the family.
The operation is easy. You just need to place the blade in the bowl, put the motor unit above and press on the top. It works with less than 40 dB noise. You have two firm hand-grips to hold the bowl comfortably. The blades and the bowl are easy to clean. The ETL certified unit has also a 12-month parts replacement warranty.
- It is a 5-cup unit convenient for 1 to 4 persons.
- It operates on a power 300-watt powerful motor unit.
- You can trust the device as it is ETL-approved, has reputed customer service, and provides 12-month parts replacement warranty.
- It creates only less than 40 dB noise while functioning.
- You should not activate it more than 30 seconds at a time lest it should affect its healthy operation.
- It does not have a rubber base to minimize shaking while operating.
#5. Cuisinart Mini Chopper/Grinder
The Cuisinart mini chopper CH-4DC has a neat look with a die-cast design, a motor unit at the bottom, and a transparent glass bowl at the top. It operates with separate simple touch-pad buttons for chopping and grinding. The bowl has 4-cup capacity and the unit works with a patented auto-reverse SmartBlade that has both sharp and blunt edges for sharp slicing f soft items and grinding hard nuts etc. respectively. It is an efficient system for all your slicing, chopping, sauce and puree needs. It has two small openings at the bottom to pour in a liquid such as oils, vanilla, etc. when you prepare food such as mayonnaise, salad dressing, frozen yogurt, etc.
The safety features include the unit operates only when the blade is properly inserted and the lid is properly closed. It also has a BladeLock feature to avoid the blade coming out easily when it runs or when you pour from it.
All the removable parts of the processor are dishwasher safe. The unit comes with a free spatula and recipe book. It also offers an 18-month limited warranty.
- It works on patented auto-reverse SmartBlade with blunt and sharp edges.
- The BladeLock system is an added safety feature so that the blade won’t come out by mistake when operating or pouring from the bowl.
- All removable parts are dishwasher-safe.
- The unit comes with an 18-month limited warranty.
- The operation is not as silent s many other mini food processors.
- It needs twisting and untwisting to fix the bowl on the base and to release it respectively.
#4. Ninja Blender/Food Processor for Frozen Blending
This Ninja mini food processor/chopper uses a 400-watt motor, something much higher compared to other models in the range. It is unique in that it has two separate jars – a 16-ounce bowl for chopping and a 48-ounce pitcher. Both are marked with clear gradations. It can be used efficiently for all you vegetable chopping, preparing smoothies, or crushing hard nuts.
It has a simple-looking design with the motor pod at the top. You can place the pod above the jar and press the top for operation. It has a stacked blade design. All removable parts are dishwasher-safe making cleaning easy. The parts are also BPA-free.
It has many small yet useful features such as an easy-flip spout for pouring, a rubber base for a firm grip of the unit on the surface it rests while operating, splash guards, and container lids. What’s more, it comes with a 1-year warranty.
- It has a very powerful motor of 400-watts which is a higher value compared to many processors in the range.
- Includes two separate convenient jars for blending and chopping.
- The design is enriched with features such as anti-slip rubber base, easy-flip pouring spout, splash guard, etc.
- Easy use with a simple press on the top.
- The overall weight of the unit is a bit higher compared to others in the range.
- The unit is also a bit heavier at the top as the motor unit comes at the top.
#3. Hamilton Beach Mini Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper
The Hamilton Beach Stack & Press unit is your perfect average-sized mini food processor. This 3 cup food processor is neither too large nor too small for all your daily needs. It has a glass bowl on the top and the motor unit at the base.
It is perfect for chopping your vegetables and anions, grind nuts, or preparing your sauces and salsa. It suits well for a 2-3 member group. To operate, you don’t need to twist and lock anything. You can simply use it by stacking the bowl and blade on the top of the motor unit and keeping the lid pressed down.
The bowl of the Hamilton Beach mini food processor is made of durable glass which can also resist stain, scratch, and odor. The unit has a built-in cord wrap provision so that you don’t need to put the electric cord dangling when not in use. Removable parts like the blades and the bowl are all dishwasher-safe parts, making the cleaning much easier.
- No twisting and locking needed. The Stack & Press design helps you to simply stack the bowl over the base and press on the top to chop.
- All the plastic parts of the processor are BPA-free, which adds to safety.
- The built-in cord wrap avoids the cord from hanging loose while not in use.
- All removable parts are dishwasher-safe, making their cleaning extremely easy.
- There is no handle to handle the bowl conveniently and pour.
- There is no opening on top to pour in liquid like oil, vanilla, etc. while you are preparing dressing, sauce, etc.
#2. KitchenAid Mini Food Processor 3.5-Cup Matte Black
The Kitchenaid mini food processor has a light-weight and compact design. It weighs hardly 2.7 lbs. and the height is just 8.7 inches, making it super convenient to use and store. Also, the built-in cord wrap provision makes it even more convenient while storing.
The 3.5 cup capacity bowl has a handle and a spout to pour the ingredients after the processing. The blade-lock design keeps the blade intact in position while it runs as well as when used for pouring from the bowl after the processing. It also has a convenient little drizzle basin on top with a hole to add liquid ingredients in between for your dressings and sauce preparations. Your coarse and fine requirements can be met with the two different speeds controlled by the small lever provided at the side which can be adjusted between the two positions. It has a pulse operation too.
Whether you want to slice your apples for baking or chop onions or make puree, this unit is a valuable asset to your kitchen. And it is available in a range of nearly 20 different attractive colors that will surely captivate your fancy.
- It is available in nearly twenty different attractive colors to suit your fancy.
- The drizzle basin helps to add liquid ingredients like oil or alcohol for the various delicacies prepared.
- A pulse operation and two different speeds make it suitable for all types of coarse and fine food processing needs.
- The cord wrap provision incorporated helps in neatly keeping the electric cord and for compact storage of the unit.
- It is not the stack and press type. Instead, you have to twist to lock/unlock the bowl and manually adjust a level to change between ‘chop’ and ‘puree’ positions.
- Sometimes it may be difficult to confirm if it is properly latched.
#1. Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus 3 Cup Food Processor
Whether you have to chop vegetables or finely grind hard cheese, the 3-cup capacity Cuisinart mini food processor DLC-2A can do it for you in seconds. The processor made in Italy can handle both soft and hard food ingredients.
The auto-reverse SmartBlade design makes it chop soft ingredients and grind the hard ones with the same blade as it has a blunt and sharp edge incorporated into it. The 24-ounce bowl has also a handle that makes it convenient to handle and pour. It has a quieter operation compared to many such processors.
The touchpad switches are easy to use and are safely concealed from any liquid going into it. The parts that can be removed are all dishwasher-safe. All the plastic items in the unit are BFA-free, making it a safe device. The 8.4 inch height unit doesn’t occupy much space to store. The processor comes with a free spatula and a recipe book with it. You also get an 18-month limited warranty.
- All removable parts are dishwasher-safe.
- All plastic parts of the processor are BPA-free.
- You get an 18-month limited warranty for the unit.
- It has a drizzle hole to add liquid ingredients while you prep the dressing or make a puree.
- Sometimes things may splatter out as the drizzle hole is not sealed.
- It is not suitable for a fine grind like with coffee, rice etc.
Buying Guide for the best mini processor
The most important factors to consider before buying a mini processor
- Basic functions
Of course, when you are about to buy a mini food processor, you definitely have to make sure it meets your requirements for basic functions. Usually, the most basic functions provided by a mini food processor include chopping, grinding, and pureeing. Make sure the unit meets the requirements you are looking for. Many of them also give you a pulse function.
Apart from these, some additional features to look for are additional accessories like extra bowls, spatula, recipe book, etc.
- Quality and Durability
Now, once you make sure the unit offers the features you require, make sure the item meets sufficient quality standards in design, finish, ruggedness, and durability. Make sure the parts are of materials that are strong and durable for routine use. For instance, while some of the processors provide a bowl of plastic material, some have a bowl made of strong glass with multiple capabilities. They cannot easily break while some of the plastic ones may.
- Bowl Capacity
You get mini processors and choppers with capacities ranging from 1.5 cups for 1-2 persons or 4 cups or even 5 cups for more members.
Another important factor to look for is the compactness of the appliance. When you are looking for a mini processor, it must be compact. It will be convenient if especially if your kitchen space is limited. Also, it requires less storage space. Some mini processors/choppers have an intelligent design to accommodate the bowl and the motor unit in the least space with no empty spaces left between them
Safety is of prime concern for any equipment you use at home. Mini processors usually incorporate a bunch of varied safety features, especially because it handles food.
For instance, good quality food processors have all the plastic parts made of BPA-free materials so that you can rest assured that your food processed in it is safe. Another important safety feature incorporated in many processors is a black lock system. It will ensure that the blade remains in place even when the unit runs at the highest speed. The blade is also intact when you overturn the burn to pour the ingredients after processing.
- Ease of Use and Convenience
This is a department where every manufacturer competes to captivate your fancy because everyone loves a device that can e be used with the least hassles. You may not find all features with anyone specific manufacturer. So, make a comparison between different products and choose the one that offers you the most convenience. Some of the features that increase your convenience and ease of use are:
- Stack-and-press use
In this model, generally, you can simply stack one half of the unit on the other half, either motor pod on top of the bowl or the other way round and use. It doesn’t give you the hassle of twisting the bowl on the base to lock and get confused whether it is latched r not or even damage the thing by wrong twisting, etc.
- Single press use
This is another convenient feature. You don’t have to play with many switches, buttons or controls. Just press down on top of the unit and, lo, it runs. Some units allow you to control the speed and function of the unit with the pressing pressure you apply.
- Drizzle hole
This is a hole at the top that helps you add liquid ingredients such as oil, essence, or alcohol, while you are in the middle of your chopping, grinding, or pureeing function. Usually, the hole is enclosed by a small basin shape so that the liquid doesn’t spill.
- Convenient handles
Many of the units don’t have a handle for the bowl. But some find it convenient to have one or a pair of it on either side. Especially with bowls of heavy material like glass and larger sizes will be far easier to use if you handle them.
- Auto-reverse SmartPower blade
This is a technology wherein you have two different edges, sharp and blunt, on the same blade. And the direction of rotation of the blade can be reversed to achieve the chop and grind functions respectively. The advantage is that you don’t have to use different blades for different functions. You can save time and effort usually spent on replacing blades.
- Dishwasher-safe parts
When the removable, washable parts of the unit are dishwasher-safe, you save a lot of time and effort. You don’t need to waste your precious time manually cleaning the parts.
This is yet another important feature if you like a silent machine. Usually, food processors are noisy to some extent. But, if you are very particular about a comparatively less noisy unit, look carefully through the specifications. You will get a unit with a noise level as low as 40 dB.
- Oven, freezer, and microwave compatibility
Many processors don’t have this feature. But if you are really particular, you will find some that offer you this convenience. In this model, you have the bowl made of glass that you can put in a freezer, oven, or microwave without damaging it. Once you have prepared your item in the bowl, it can directly be stored using the above methods for later use.
- Built-in cord wrap provision
Not a really great or totally indispensable feature, but it can be great if you think the dangling power cord is a nuisance. Some units have the provision to wrap the cord neatly around the body so that it is easy and compact when you store it after use.
- Rubber base
This is indeed one of the features overlooked by many. It is a simple thing yet advantageous if you have a rubber base or rubber bush at the bottom of the unit so that it doesn’t vibrate, move or wobble while working. You don’t have to apply too much pressure with your hands too to keep the thing steady while using.
- Motor power
This is something that decides the power of the processor you buy. Usually, for mini food processors/choppers, you find units varying from 150watts to 400 watts. The power consideration will also depend upon whether you will use the unit for soft chopping or hard grinding.
Of course, when you are aiming for anything mini, it goes without saying that it should be of light-weight. It will be convenient for your hands while lifting and handling. If you are diligent enough in selecting, you will get a unit that is barely 2 lbs. in overall weight.
Having a product with a warranty is something that can give you peace of mind. Especially because a food processor is a unit with electric and moving parts such as a motor, it can breakdown any time. Warranty can come in different forms. It can be for various durations like 12 months, 18 months, etc. and also be limited as well as having more coverage. Read the terms before buying.
Finally, make sure your selection meets your budget. Make an optimum choice such that you have the features you require and it is also safe for your pocket.
What are the main benefits of using a mini food processor?
- Saves time
If you are going to handle all kitchen chores with your vegetables are food preparation manually, it will take forever, and you will not have sufficient time for anything else. With a mini food processor, you can get your chopping, grinding, or sauce preparation in seconds while it can take even hours if you do it manually.
- Saves space
A mini food processor is a compact device, typically measuring less than a foot in height, compared to a full-size food processor or any other electrical kitchen device. You can accommodate it in the narrowest of storage spaces. It won’t occupy much space in your kitchen cupboard.
- Saves money
If you are only a few members like 1 to 4 persons, you don’t need to spend a lot of money buying a full-fledged, sophisticated large size processor. A mini food processor/chopper can do your job. Even if you buy a larger one, you will not be making use of its full capacity as you don’t need to prepare a large quantity of food.
- Convenient for inexperienced cooks
If you are new to cooking or a hobbyist trying new recipes, a mini food processor can be greatly advantageous. Otherwise, your inexperienced hands can take a lot of time in preparing the ingredients. A mini food processor can finish each of your tasks in seconds.
- Uniform output
A major advantage of having a mini food processor is that every time you use it, you get consistent results. It is not the case when you chop and grate things or make a sauce manually. A lot of factors can affect the result with manual effort. As a food processor is a machine, it gives you the same uniform result every time.
Different types of mini food processors
- By material
Mini food processors can vary in the materials with which it is made. Especially, the bowl can have differences in material properties from model to model. Some models come with a plastic bowl and some others, a glass one. The glass bowl is usually harder and also can be suitable for use with a microwave, freezer, etc. The overall body construction is usually of sturdy material for most processors.
- By design
Broadly classified, mini food processors come in two design categories. In one type, the motor assembly is housed in the base, and the bowl has to be on top. In the other type, the bowl is on the bottom, and the motor pod is placed on top of it to operate it. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. For instance, the first one can have a drizzle hole on the top of the bowl lid which is not possible if the motor assembly comes on top. Similarly, if the motor assembly comes at the base, it will give a steadier function as more weight comes at the bottom.
- By functions
Usually, the mini food processors provide the functions of chopping, grinding, sauce preparation or pureeing, etc. Though most machines provide all these functions, some may be better for select functions than the other. While some models excel in chopping, some others may give a better performance in grinding.
- By operation style
By the way, you operate a mini food processor, they can be classified into different types. Some of them need the bowl to be placed on top of the motor unit and twisted to lock, while some others can be used by just stacking and without requiring to be twist-locked.
Another difference is that while some units have a switch incorporated into the uppermost part so that you can just press the surface down to operate it, some others have separate switches or controls for all the functions. Even the former type may have a lever to switch between chopping and grinding. Some units even have the possibility of pushing down from the top in several steps to achieve different results, speeds, etc.
- By power
The real performance of the mini food processor can highly depend on motor power. The usual power range of a mini food processor is 150 watts to 400 watts. A high power motor can handle rough tasks easily. However, if you only need low power performance, you can have lower power machines.
- By size and weight
Mini food processors are preferred by many for its compactness compared to a sophisticated, large processor. However, among mini devices themselves, there can be variations in size and weight. Usually, a compact one has a height of around 9 inches on average. There are also be bigger and smaller sizes. The weight also is a deciding factor for a mini device. You can find a mini processor with even less than 2 lbs. weight while there are other models of higher weights.
Frequently Asked Questions
Conclusion – Find the Best Mini Food Processor
When you have decided to buy a mini food processor, you will find before you a plethora of them from various manufacturers with all kinds of features. Which one you should buy? Should you blindly pick a mini food processor Walmart displays on the rack? Keep calm and read the following steps:
- Assess the functions for which you will need a mini food processor. Then choose one that provides those functions.
- Be clear about how many people you would be preparing your food ingredients. Accordingly find one that has the capacity.
- Check the power rating before buying, especially if you will using for heavy grinding etc.
- See the size and weight before buying. The compactness will help you store the item in a limited space.
- It is very important to check out the safety features of the unit for hassle-free and tension-free use.
- Be clear about the warranty duration and terms and conditions.
- Finally, make sure you find the optimum item that suits your budget as well as provides the features you need.
Hope all the above information will help you in choosing the best mini food processor for your home. Don’t forget to check out the price on Amazon using the link provided with each item.
You can read our all Home & Kitchen product reviews here.